When you purchase an insurance policy and pay your premiums, you expect that when trouble strikes, the insurance company will live up to its responsibilities.
Our lawyers at Quantum Legal LLC in the Chicago area have been involved in many cases of insurance fraud and bad faith insurance claims against companies such as Allstate, Aetna, Farmers Insurance, 21st Century and others.
Serving clients in Illinois and across the United States, our attorneys believe in standing up for consumer rights and providing a strong voice for those who have been wronged. We have been involved in class action lawsuits and complex litigation to confront insurance fraud throughout the country, including cases related to:
- Group health and out-of-network charges: One way health insurance companies have defrauded their policyholders is by forcing patients to pay more for out-of-network care than they should have paid according to their policies.
- Automobile insurance and Med Pay: When insurance companies pay less than what is required for medical care after a car accident, they may be defrauding their policyholders.
- Health care provider reimbursement: As a doctor, you rely on insurance providers to cover treatments just as much as your patients.
- ERISA: Ensuring you receive the insurance and pension benefits you are entitled to under the law is key to your financial security in retirement.
- Title insurance: We can ensure that title insurance companies live up to their obligations in paying your valid claims.
Unfortunately, insurance companies and adjusters are not always looking out for your best interests. These companies are primarily concerned with their own bottom lines, and this can lead to customers being mistreated and claims being mishandled.
Our lawyers use their extensive experience in litigating insurance fraud cases to hold insurance companies responsible when they deny claims or underpay claims that should be paid in full.
Contact Quantum Legal LLC
Contact us to report any instance of fraud or deception on behalf of your insurance company. Send us an e-mail or call us anywhere in the country, toll free, at 866-779-9610 to get started.